Monday, November 22, 2010

Fitout day 1 (d101)

29 days until PCI

So we've reached the 100+ days of construction. It seems like it's been going at a steady pace, but in looking at the history, it really has been going quickly. I can't really complain about the progress. But I'm happy to say alot has happened today.


Robert you're going to be so excited once you reach this stage in the construction. Just post painting stage.


Today, both shower screens went on, all tapware including shower head installed, both toilets, bath tub and also wardrobe doors.


Tomorrow might see door hardware fitted, handles and locks.


I expect the next few days the electricals will be fitted out, with lighting, switches, power points etc. I've been told all fitouts will be completed this week. The the slow tiler will take his time, then completion will be due days after.


I didn't take many photos today as I couldn't get inside and it started to rain really heavily when I got to have a look around.




There's a rainbow over my house

No comments: