Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Construction update (d103)

I called my site supervisor today. Practical completion is still shceduled for 21 of December. But our inspection is due a week before. He told me on the 10th of December he will get together to walk through the house and dot the defects.



Handover will be 17th of January. The SS will be taking 2 weeks off over Christmas. From the 23rd of December to the 10th of January. Head office will be back in the office on the 4th of January.
16 day until inspection
27 days to PC
Down pipe and tap
Front tap
Another down pipe connected into the ground. I don't know if this is industry standard now, but there's an isolation valve here. That means I don't have to walk to the water meter to turn the mains off. Which is good for me as I have a 20m driveway to walk down.
Another tap, in the background is the point for gas onnection


Hot water system

Drain, I think this might have to be raise. It's too love into the ground.



This one might be too high

4 comments:

Syrus said...

did you get my email Jay??

JayJay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syrus said...

yep, just sent it again.

JayJay said...

Something's not right. I've not receiving anything. Try de_ja_lu@hotmail.com