Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can't believe it's happening

Tommorrow will be handover. I can't wait. I'm on annual leave for another 3 weeks. I can see I'm not going to get much sleep tonight. We have started packing and looking for boxes for the move. I got pest control organised before the move, concreters for the driveway, and landscape guy for the retaining wall and turf. Need painting done internaly for feature walls, furniture to be delivered and appliances.

I hope tommorow will go smooth. Transfer of funds have been made into their bank.

On an unrelated note. I'm off to the doctors to get my shots. :~(

3 comments:

Robert Richmond said...

Jealous??? Yes... :-<

Sandrine said...

great news. Have butterflies in my stomach for you. Can't wait till we are at this stage.

JayJay said...

As I look back, I realised that there were frustrating days where nothing was going on, but I guess it's not bad for 4-5 month build time. That's quite fast if you think about it.

I hope you both all the best in your build. I didn't really feel all that different after the event. I guess I realise how much work there is still left to do, to have a completed house. Lot's of landscaping.