Thursday, October 28, 2010

Garage door on, Tiling started (d76)

Today I went around to the property to check things over since it was dry. I took some photos and headed around the house. At the back of the garage is a dead locked door, which I thought was locked until I attempted to turn it, and low and behind I was inside. I stepped inside and took some snaps. I headed home and asked the family, if they wanted to see inside. As it had been about a week since our last visit. We paid particular attention to our colour selection of the cupboards. We were happy.
Living (my study) looking into the dining area.
Kitchen cabinets.
Ensuite shower grouted
Niche in ensuite shower
Close look at the garage door
Hallway
Alcove in the master bedroom
WIR and ensuite cabinets


Doors for bedrooms and toilet

Bedroom 4
Bedroom 3
Wet area tiling
Bathroom tiling

Laundry tiling
Down the side of the house (vacant lot next door where we flattened the fill, way back)
Eaves
Rear eaves
Alfresco ceiling


Back of garage door. Where I discovered the door unlocked
Garage opener

No comments: