Thursday, June 2, 2011

ADSL2+

We have faster internet. After all the enquiries to Optus, TPG, iiNet, internode & dodo about boradband, none could offer me wired broadband except for one provider. Then after signing up with them on ADSL, I asked if I was able to ADSL2 they said they would have to investigate. After a month of investigation they came through they contracted Telstra to connect me up. The reason I didn't go through Telstra is because they were too expensive. The plans and service I got from my ISP was far better than what anyone else offered. I pay $39.90 for broadband internet and including phone rental. With free local calls, you can't go wrong.

Who are they? SpinTel. Why can they offer exceptional service? because they are australians working for australians, not indians in a call centre placing inquiries. They deal with the big providers to offer the infrastructure service.

http://www.spin.net.au/

No comments: